The documents linked from this page cover the general operation of the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments. These are:
- The ORS 190 Agreement forming and regulating the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments. This has been accepted and ratified by all of our members.
- The Public Records Policy (PDF) (adopted October 2017) describing the how the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments complies with State laws concerning public records requests and retention. Public Records Request Form
- The current budget (PDF) for the organization.
- The MWVCOG Legislative Positions (PDF) (adopted December 2021) contains the current policy positions on topics identified and selected by the Board of Directors as items of concern for the organization and our members. These positions are developed in accordance with COG Board Resolution 2018-03. The 2021 Oregon Legislative Session MWVCOG Legislative Report can be downloaded here.
- The Public Contracting (aka Purchasing) Policy (PDF) (adopted March 2019) describing how the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments shall handle the purchasing, contracting, bidding process, and disposal of goods and equipment.
- The Comprehensive Financial Management Policies (PDF) (adopted March 2022) which contains policies that set a basis for both the financial planning, reporting and internal financial management of the COG.