Join ODOT in-person to learn more about the Verda Lane project
ODOT's working with the City of Keizer to improve Verda Lane. With an elementary and middle school nearby, our goal is to create a safer route for pedestrians and bicyclists.
In-Person Open House
Join us at our upcoming in-person open house where you can:
- Learn more about the project before construction in 2025.
- See where we’re planning improvements.
- Ask questions and share your thoughts.
We hope you can make it! Your feedback is an important part of our process.
Save the Date
Visit the project webpage to add the event to your calendar!
- When: 4-7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 7.
- Where: Keizer Civic Center, 930 Chemawa Road NE, Keizer, OR 97303.
Accommodations will be provided to people with disabilities, and material can be provided in alternative formats. Please call the statewide relay 7-1-1 at least 48 hours in advance. Accessible parking is available at the Keizer Civic Center.
About the Project
We’re improving the area and making it safer by:
- Constructing bike lanes.
- Building sidewalks.
- Realigning intersections.
- Upgrading the drainage.
Formalizing driveway accesses.