MWCOG represents the three-county region (Marion, Polk, and Yamhill Counties) in the Oregon State Census Data Center (SDC), located at Portland State University within the Population Research Center. The SDC is a cooperative program between the states and the Census Bureau that was created in 1978 to make data available locally to the public through a network of state agencies, universities, libraries, and regional and local governments. As a SDC affiliate agency, MWVCOG’s role is to provide local expertise on Census and other related data and assist the SDC in disseminating Census data to its service area.
For more information, please contact Lesley Hegewald.
- Youth Services Needs Analysis: Marion and Polk Counties
- Student Density Study: Salem-Keizer School District
- Student enrollment projections: Salem-Keizer School District
- Title VI maps and data for Salem-Keizer Transit
- Transportation Disadvantaged Populations in the SKATS Region Report
- SKATS transportation projects environmental impacts: Regional Transportation System Plan